A luxurious banquet is not just a place to savor delicious dishes but also an opportunity to relax and indulge in moments of euphoria and emotion.
by Saigon Princess
⛵ 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 has become the destination of exquisite experiences, chosen by those seeking perfection in an emotional space.
🍴 Discovering new experiences of European-style dishes with a unique set of cutlery is no stranger to us. However, not everyone can grasp how to use a fork in a elegant and skillful manner.
🍀 The arrangement of the cutlery at 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 usually has 2 forks, 3 knives, and 2 spoons including: 2 sets of cutlery are fir salad and main course, 1 knife for butter spreader, 1 soup spoon and 1 dessert spoon.
- The fork is placed on the left-hand side, the knife is on the opposite side. If a dish has more than one fork, the larger one is used for the main course, the smaller one is used for the salad.
- Press and hold the knife with your right hand. The index finger is always placed on the back of the knife, the other 4 fingers are held around the handle of the knife, the handle of the knife touches the palm of the hand.
- Hold the fork with your left hand. The fork teeth are facing down. The index finger should be straight along with the handle but always keep a distance. The remaining four fingers were wrapped around the handle.
- Fold 2 wrists so that both knife and fork point to food. Also, relax your elbows to avoid fatigue, but do not rest on the table.
- Hold down the dish with your index finger. Hold the fork facing you and place the knife close to the tip of the fork.
- Use a fork to bring small pieces of food into your mouth. Keeping the top of the fork down, the back of the fork arches.
🌹Enjoying a hearty meal aboard the most luxurious 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 cruise with stunning city views is definitely a must-have experience!
You just need to select 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 the rest let us ♥
☎🅑🅞🅞🅚🅘🅝🅖 🅝🅞🅦: 𝟎𝟖𝟖 𝟖𝟗𝟎 𝟏𝟎𝟔𝟖
🛳 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 - 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑳𝒖𝒙𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆
⚓ 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭: 𝟓 𝐍𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝟏𝟐, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝟒, 𝐇𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐦.
☎ (+84) 088 890 1068 / (+84) (0)283 514 6033
✉ Email: 𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒔@𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔.𝒄𝒐𝒎.𝒗𝒏
#Dinner #Luxury #Cảng_Sài_Gòn #Dining_River_Cruise
#Cruise #TPHCM #Saigon_Princess #Sài_Gòn
#special_and_unique #Celebration #Saigonprincess
#SGP #saigonprincesswithlove #Exquisite #Emotional
#Premium #Professional #Experience #Environment
#Private #Unique #Dining #Romantic #lLuxurious #Wine #Glass